I’ll be writing more about productivity this year. I thought I would start off with the main tools that I’m using at the moment.
- Fantastical – To manage my calendars. The best calendar app out there!
- OmniFocus – For my main task management, including all recurring routines etc.
- ClickUp – For larger business projects and client projects where multiple people are involved.
- Drafts – For quickly capturing thoughts and notes that I can action later on.
- Evernote – To store all reference materials that I need to access later on.
- Airtable – A new tool that I’m using to create custom systems.
There are a lot of other apps I use too, but I just wanted to summarise the main productivity ones that I’m using.